I'd like to to order my 'Ladylike Jewels'

To order - Please send me an email at Callie.Proffitt@gmail.com. You will need to tell me the name of jewelry you'd like, the amout you'd like/set or individual piece, and size.



If you are out of state and your item is being shipped, add an additional $5 to the cost. Your item will be shipped when I recieve an email with payment information such as, a confirmation number for a sent money order, check or cash being sent in the mail. If you are local we can make pick up arrangements through email.



*What's your size? - Check the side bar for sizing information.

Monday, April 5, 2010

New jewellry including new trendy chuncky necklaces

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Hi Callie, This is Jenna. I'm so glad you found me. I didn't recognize you with your dark hair. I love it. You look so good. Looks like your really busy with hair and pretty jewelery. It was so nice to hear from you. I've got your blog bookmarked so I can be nosy with your life. Sorry I didn't have very much on my blog. I just started it and I'm still learning. I got stuck on trying to make it cute rather than posting things. Keep in contact. Still love ya. Jenna